Saturday, April 19, 2008
Baked cassava cake (Bánh khoai mì nướng)
- 1 pack (540 gr) of grated cassava
This is how it look like
- 70 gr grated coconut ( i had left over shredded coconut so i chopped them up, grated coconut would look much better for the cake)
- 3/4 cup coconut milk, extra 1tbsp for glazing
- 125 gr sugar
- 25 gr condensed milk
- 50 gr melt butter
- 2 large eggs,slightly beaten
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 drops of food yellow color
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree for 15 minutes
- Grease the 6x6" square pan
- Combine together all the ingredients, microwave for 1 minutes until the mixture gets thicken a little bit
- Pour in the pan
-Bake for around 30-45'
- Glaze the top with coconut milk and turn the oven to broil for 5'
- Let it cool on the wire rack and enjoy!