Tuesday, January 30, 2007
TASTY BACON EGG TART
An easy recipe you can enjoy with.....Sometimes, i get bored with the sweeties then i makeup my mind with these tasty tarts. From now on, i will post the recipes along with the pictures so it should be easier for you to imagine. I usually got confused whenever i see words and words from top to bottom too.It's boring.
- 1 cup of all-purposed flour
- a pint of salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 4 large eggs - slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1/4 cup of shortening ( or butter)
- 4 slices of bacon
- frozen peas and corn - as your desire
- preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- mix eggs, milk, cheese,salt and pepper together,set aside
Mix together flour and salt, then goes the butter until the mixture looks like breadcrumbs
Add in the shortening and keep kneading until it form a dough ( if the dough is too dry, putting some water)
Leaving the dough in the floured-surface area, knead for few mins until it smooth.
Then roll flat, using the cookie cutter to cut in small shells, placing into the muffin mould. Bake for 5 mins. Take the mould out, adding some peas,corns and bacon. Pouring in the egg mixture.
- Bake for 8-10 mins until turn golden brown
- Serve hot, with ketchup or mayonnaise